R3 2021 now provides over 85 native components for Microsoft Blazor, Telerik and Kendo UI kits for Figma, Telerik UI extension for MAUI and WinUI, and support for the latest preview of .NET 6
“Our world runs on apps, and developers are encouraged to build more apps much faster than ever before,” said Loren Jarrett, general manager, Developer Tools, Progress. “R3 2021 offers powerful new features, ahead of the market, to give developers the latest and most advanced tools they need to deliver more than expected. & CloseCurlyDoubleQuote;
Telerik and Kendo UI Kits for Figma
Designers and developers often use different tools and building blocks in the application development process, which can cause a lag between the initial interface design and its implementation. The new Telerik and Kendo UI kits for Figma solve this challenge by offering design files that represent the most widely used web UI components in all possible states, their detailed anatomy, colors, metrics, and features. icons. By using them, designers and developers can improve their collaboration and speed up the application development process.
New in Telerik:
- Telerik® User Interface for Blazor – Now offering over 85 UI components, Telerik UI for Blazor continues to be the largest native UI library for the Microsoft framework. New components introduced in this release include Gantt chart, breadcrumbs, carousel, barcode, stack layout, grid layout, step by step, and wizard. The grid has been enhanced with keyboard navigation with column virtualization, switching from context to command buttons, alignment of cell values, No Data template, and deletion confirmation.
- Telerik® User Interface for MAUI – .NET Multi-platform App UI (MAUI), the evolution of Xamarin.Forms with .NET 6, is the next-generation application framework that enables developers to build native mobile and desktop apps with C # and XAML from a single shared code. base that can work on Android, iOS, macOS and Windows. True to its mission of providing developers with the technologies they need to build applications in less time and with less effort, Progress provides the largest suite of high-performance user interface controls available for MAUI, including DataGrid, Gauge, Barcode, SegmentedControl, CheckBox, Popup, Path, entry. The Telerik User Interface for MAUI, now in its Preview version, enables developers to deliver uncompromising user experiences across devices.
- Telerik® User interface for Win user interface – Progress also released new components such as Sparkline, DataBars, Map, MaskInput, RadialMenu, and Expander to help developers quickly implement comprehensive and advanced modern Windows applications using WinUI.
- Telerik® Reporting and Telerik Report Server includes a fully functional web report designer. Developers can now use the full ObjectDataSource support for server-side business object data. They can download report definitions from local files to their reports – also download a server-side report definition to a local file. Several property editors have been improved and the Add to Front and Bring to Back commands have been added.
- Support for the latest preview of .NET 6 – Telerik UI for Blazor, Telerik UI for WinUI, Telerik UI for WPF, Telerik UI for WinForms, Telerik Reporting, Telerik® JustMock ™ and Telerik®Test Studio® Dev edition support for latest preview from .NET 6
Progress has also released enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile, and desktop development in its UI libraries and testing tools, including: Telerik® User Interface for ASP .NET MVC, Telerik® User Interface for ASP .NET Core, Telerik® User Interface for ASP .NET AJAX, Telerik® User Interface for Xamarin, Telerik UI for WPF, Telerik user interface for WinForms, Telerik JustMock and Telerik Test Studio Dev Edition.
New in Kendo UI:
Kendo UI R3 2021 release brings over 30 new components and several grid improvements in popular Angular, React, jQuery and Vue libraries as well as Bootstrap 5 support:
- Kendo® User Interface for Angular includes new components such as Gantt, Heatmap and Typography and new grid features: pager position, pager keyboard navigation and placeholders during virtualization
- KendoReact now offers PivotGrid, MultiSelectTree, Heatmap, Breadcrumb, Typography, StackLayout, and GridLayout components. Grid improvements include automatic column size, grouping and ungrouping via the columns menu, and various accessibility improvements.
- Kendo® User Interface for Vue has 18 new native components such as drawing, PDF export, data query, date math, file saver, TabStrip as well as grid keyboard navigation and many more
- Kendo® user interface for jQuery adds form improvements, jQuery 3.6.0 and a dashboard template
The Telerik and Kendo UI R3 2021 version is available today. To learn more about the new capabilities and features, visit https://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new or sign up for the R3 2021 live webinars: Telerik R3 2021 Release Webinar – Web, Desktop and Mobile Products, Telerik Release Webinar – Integrated Reports, Automated Tests, Mockery Tools and Fiddler and Kendo UI R3 2021 Release Webinar. Tune Tic to see them in action.
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) provides the leading products to develop, deploy and manage high impact business applications. Our comprehensive product stack is designed to make technology teams more productive, and we have a deep commitment to the developer community, both open source and commercial. With Progress, organizations can accelerate the creation and delivery of business-critical applications, automate the process of configuring, deploying, and scaling applications, and make critical data and content more accessible and secure. which results in competitive differentiation and commercial success. More than 1,700 independent software vendors, more than 100,000 corporate customers and a community of three million developers trust Progress to power their applications. Learn more about progress at www.progress.com or + 1-800-477-6473.
Progress, Telerik, Test Studio, JustMock, KendoReact, and Kendo UI are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and / or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.