Liber Pharmaceuticals is looking for a Creative Genius for a Paid Internship opportunity. As a Graphic Design Intern, you will collaborate with all sides of the business to create and style our visual and written content.
We developed Australia’s only medical nicotine vaping (NVP) product with the goal of saving a million Australian lives from the preventable and senseless epidemic of smoking. We are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of something big; someone passionate about making a positive contribution to the health and lives of millions of Australians.
You will report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely with him to create beautiful materials – professional, clean, minimalist, branded.
This internship can evolve into a full-time position for the right candidate.
This is a “work from home” / “all day pajamas” opportunity.
- Collaborative; you strive to involve people of diverse backgrounds and skills in your process. You accept comments and constructive criticism very well and know how to prioritize and integrate various points of view.
- Strong communicator; you build trust and buy-in by articulating your decisions empathically and practically to internal stakeholders, many of whom may not have design experience.
- Time management guru; you are very organized, able to set realistic and achievable goals for yourself, and you are able to achieve them on time.
- Great attention to detail; you pay a lot of attention to detail and strive for a beautiful, cohesive and “finished” job. Anything you submit, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant, is the best work you can produce.
- Self-taught; after an initial onboarding period, you don’t need to be told what to do or how to do it. You thrive in an autonomous environment and constantly surprise the team with your production.
- Wearer of several hats; we are a start-up with a lot to do. You’re comfortable shifting gears throughout the day and focusing on entirely different projects, potentially using an entirely different skill set.
About you, more technically
- Very knowledgeable working within (and respecting) defined brand and style guidelines.
- Attends to details relating in particular to typography, iconography, color psychology and, most importantly, pixel-perfect structuring and finishing.
- Understands and implements the styling elements necessary for the target market; Understands the “who” and therefore the “why” of your design choices.
Your skill set
- High level of competence within the Adobe suite (industry / sector specific experience will be highly appreciated):
- Corporate document template
- Create online and print-ready file versions
- Writing and models
- Charts, tables and infographics
- Creation of vector artwork
- Consistent adjustments of photos and images to fit the style guide
- A design style adapted to the corporate / pharmaceutical / medical sphere:
- Clear, clean, minimal, professional
- A portfolio with a collection of works that clearly demonstrates the above
- Experience in creating a step-by-step process to explore and validate ideas, and to effectively communicate concepts and plans to internal and external stakeholders.
Bonus points, but not compulsory …
- HTML and CSS
- 2D animations
- 3D modeling and animation
- Video montage
- Content creation / writing